Sweet 16 Events
Queens, NY Sweet 16 Party Venues, Sweet 16 Banquet Halls & Sweet 16 Catering Halls
We Transform dreams into the most memorable events with spectacular food and gracious service at our renowned venue. You already have your hands full shopping for her perfect dress, shoes, jewelry or tiara. And the list goes on!
The Best of Sweet 16 Catering Halls in Queens, NY
Even though your “To-Do” list may be far from done, this is the perfect time for Antun’s party planners to step in and help with the rest. One of the top rated Sweet 16 catering halls in Queens, NY, Antun’s has hosted hundreds of Sweet 16 parties for young ladies from many Queens and Brooklyn neighborhoods.
We’re seasoned pros and happy to share our hard-earned wisdom and insights with you. We’ll help you avoid costly mistakes and create an awesome Sweet 16 celebration that’s exciting and great fun for everyone.
A Rich History Spanning Over 60 Years
From the time Antun’s opened for business in 1955, we’ve been the first choice of hundreds of celebrities, politicians and entertainers. We hosted the Kennedys in the 1960s and the Clintons in the 1990s. More recently, Michael Strahan, popular co-host of ABC’s Live! With Kelly and Michael show, chose Antun’s for what kind of event? We wouldn’t be surprised if a celebrity has an event here the same day as your daughter’s Sweet 16 birthday party.
Begin a Family Tradition at Antun’s Sweet 16 Party Venue
Our Sweet 16 banquet halls provides a rare combination of services that result in a worry-free birthday celebration:
- On-site Party Coordinator – For no additional fee, our expert party coordinator will carefully guide you every step of the way, from helping you with the Sweet 16 party planning to supervising your Sweet 16 party activities. With Antun’s meticulous attention to detail and flawless execution, your event will come together seamlessly.
- Sweet 16 Package Specials include:
- Gorgeous Sweet 16 birthday cake
- Garden settings for photo opportunities
- Our recommendations for Sweet 16 vendors—florists, photographers, limousine service, DJs and live bands.