WEDDINGS AT ANTUN’S
Queens, NY Wedding Venue and Wedding Reception Hall
Antun’s is one of the few wedding venues in the country that can honestly tell you we’ve hosted a couple’s wedding celebration and—a half century later–their 50th wedding anniversary party.
A beloved landmark wedding hall in Queens, NY, Antun’s has always had a special talent for hosting and catering dazzling wedding receptions that even the guests rave about months later. We work hard to earn our reputation for outstanding service and warm hospitality.
5-Star Reviews for Antun’s Wedding Reception Hall in Queens, NY
Dilia, one of our happy brides this year, exclaimed, “I can’t thank Antun’s enough…for making my big day the way they did…my guests still call me talking about how friendly and nice the staff are and how the food was amazing. But what blew me away was…” Read Dilia’s full review and more 5-star reviews on Wedding Wire.
The Kennedys…the Clintons…and Now You!
From the time we opened in 1955, Antun’s has been the first choice of hundreds of celebrities, politicians and entertainers. We hosted events for the Kennedys in the 1960s and the Clintons in the 1990s. Michael Strahan, popular co-host of ABC’s Live! With Kelly and Michael, chose Antun’s for what kind of event? We wouldn’t be surprised if a celebrity has an event here the same day as your wedding reception.
Make your own History at Antun’s
You don’t have to be rich or famous to be treated like a celebrity at Antun’s in Queens, NY. We’ve catered beautiful wedding receptions for thousands of brides from Queens and Brooklyn. Our wedding reception hall provides a rare combination of features that exceeds the expectations of our most demanding clients:
- On-site Wedding Coordinator – For no additional fee, our experienced coordinator will skillfully guide you every step of the way, from planning important details to supervising your wedding day activities.
- Selection of banquet rooms – Our six elegantly appointed wedding venues accommodate from 60 to 800 guests. From our intimate Empire Room to our spacious Venetian Room, you’ll find the perfect setting for your group.
- Free private parking with hundreds of spaces
- Reception Package Specials include:
- Private bridal suite for your bridal party
- Deluxe cocktail hour with hot chafing dishes and artistically displayed cold dishes
- Sumptuous appetizers, entrees and decadent desserts customized to your taste and budget, including Kosher and vegan options.
- Gorgeous wedding cakes that earn rave reviews, too
- Gardens and gazebo settings for romantic wedding photos
- Our recommendations for wedding vendors—florists, photographers, limousine service, bands, DJs and entertainment
When you choose Antun’s, you can be confident your wedding reception will be spectacular.
I’m a pretty private person but I absolutely had to take the time to write a review about this amazing establishment and share it with future brides in search of a venue in NYC… My husband and I had our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception at ANTUN’s this month with about 110+ guests. The service was flawless from top to bottom. The food served at the cocktail hour and reception was excellent and my bridal party and guests raved about it. Our wedding cake was amazing and exactly how we wanted …
Antuns is a BEAUTIFUL venue for a VERY reasonable price. They handled everything very professionally & serviced us above & beyond. I could NOT ask for anything better. Everything went off without a hitch. They catered to our individual guest that were vegetarian and the food was AMAZING! Whom ever they recommend to you as far as limo service, florist, reverend and photographer take their word & use those folks! Our florist was great, the limo services excellent, our reverend was awesome. We choo…
I can’t thank Antuns enough I really can’t for making my big day the way they did. They go beyond ur wish list and i was a picky bride just because I was waiting my whole life for that day. I called for any lil thing and they were willing to answer. I went with pictures of things I wanted and made it happen. My Wedding was 3 weeks ago and my gust still call me talking about how friendly and nice the staff are and how the food was amazing. But what blow me away was my wedding cake. Antuns did a r…