Queens, NY Corporate Caterer and Catering Service
A landmark in Queens, NY, Antun’s is a leading Corporate Caterer, providing exceptional corporate catering service to New York City’s largest corporations like AFLAC and Emblem Health, as well as trade unions like the Patrolmen’s Benevolent Association and the Uniformed Firefighters Association. Numerous New York politicians and government agencies regularly reserve Antun’s professional venues for meetings, seminars, banquets and special events.
9 Key Benefits of Antun’s Corporate Catering Service
- Free On-Site Event Coordinator – Even if you’ve never been in charge of planning an important event before, you have nothing to worry about. For no additional fee, our expert corporate catering event coordinator will carefully guide you every step of the way, from meticulous planning to coordinating activities during your event. With Antun’s meticulous attention to detail and flawless execution, your important event will unfold seamlessly.
- Over 60 Years as a Corporate Caterer – From the time Antun’s opened for business in 1955, we’ve been the first choice of hundreds of politicians, celebrities and entertainers. We hosted the Kennedys in the 1960s and the Clintons in the 1990s. More recently, Michael Strahan, popular co-host of ABC’s Live! With Kelly and Michael show, chose Antun’s for what kind of event?
- Selection of banquet halls – Our six elegantly appointed banquet halls accommodate from 60 to 800 guests. You’ll find the perfect fit for your event.
- Fair Prices – Antun’s catering packages give corporate clients affordable pricing for their events year after year.
- Friendly Staff – As a guest at Antun’s, you’ll always be treated like a member of our family.
- Exceptional Service – From the moment you arrive, our courteous staff will take great care of you, making you feel welcome, anticipating your needs and responding promptly to your requests.
- Great Food – Antun’s is well known for our delicious foods and the extensive choices on our corporate catering menus. Whether your event calls for banquet or buffet-style dining, your group will enjoy a mouthwatering variety of hot and cold appetizers, entrees and desserts to please every palate.
- Convenient Location – Our corporate catering service is conveniently located in Middle Village, Queens, on the Queens-Nassau border.
- Free Private Parking – No expensive parking decks! Park free in our spacious onsite parking lot.
- Antuns has The Best sound system on the East Coast! Bose surround sound so everyone in the room can clearly hear who is speaking at the podium.
Office Hours: Monday - Saturday, 11:00 a.m. - 9:30 p.m. Sundays, 11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Address: 96-43 Springfield Boulevard Queens Village, NY 11429 FREE Parking!! Telephone: (718) 468-6400
Fax: (718) 217-9026
I can’t thank Antuns enough I really can’t for making my big day the way they did. They go beyond ur wish list and i was a picky bride just because I was waiting my whole life for that day. I called for any lil thing and they were willing to answer. I went with pictures of things I wanted and made it happen. My Wedding was 3 weeks ago and my gust still call me talking about how friendly and nice the staff are and how the food was amazing. But what blow me away was my wedding cake. Antuns did a r…
Antuns is a BEAUTIFUL venue for a VERY reasonable price. They handled everything very professionally & serviced us above & beyond. I could NOT ask for anything better. Everything went off without a hitch. They catered to our individual guest that were vegetarian and the food was AMAZING! Whom ever they recommend to you as far as limo service, florist, reverend and photographer take their word & use those folks! Our florist was great, the limo services excellent, our reverend was awesome. We choo…
I’m a pretty private person but I absolutely had to take the time to write a review about this amazing establishment and share it with future brides in search of a venue in NYC… My husband and I had our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception at ANTUN’s this month with about 110+ guests. The service was flawless from top to bottom. The food served at the cocktail hour and reception was excellent and my bridal party and guests raved about it. Our wedding cake was amazing and exactly how we wanted …