A LETTER FROM THE PRESIDENT OF ANTUN’S
To all our valued guests and fans:
This has been a very trying time for all of us Guests & Staff. We need to get through this together. We are working hard to make sure we will always be here for you to enjoy for years to come.
We are currently working with all the events that are scheduled in May & June & July to find new dates and they will be given a 100% credit on the new date. At this time, we are not transferring events past August 10, 2020. We are thankful that The Governor is starting to let our industry open and we are following the safety procedures to keep our guests and our staff safe. Below is the list of safety precautions we are taking.
We are dedicated now more than ever to making sure your event is perfect. Stay safe and be grateful for the support system you are already creating with each other. We look forward to picking up where we left off soon.
Please note our Modified Hours
Wednesday – Sunday: 11am-6pm
What Antun’s is doing to keep You and our Team Safe!
- Limit indoor capacity to no more than 50% of maximum occupancy, exclusive of employees.
- Outdoor capacity to the number of tables that can be safely and appropriately arranged, such that each table is a minimum of 7 ft. away from another.
- All indoor and outdoor tables with seating for guests must separated by a minimum of 7 ft. in all directions.
- Regardless of physical distance, employees must wear an acceptable face covering at all times.
- Patrons must wear face coverings at all times, except while seated; provided that the patron is over the age of 2 and able to medically tolerate such covering.
- Maximum of 10 people per table.
- Clear signs 6 ft. spacing in any lines for restrooms
- Designate entrances/exits for customers and separate entrances/exits for employees
- Establish designated areas for vendor pickups and/or deliveries, limiting contact.
- Ensure all staff wear face coverings at all times and that they practice hand hygiene.
- If employees wear gloves during non-food preparation activities, ensure they replace gloves frequently, and encourage them to change gloves when switching tasks (e.g. serving customers to pre-rolling silverware).
- If employees do not wear gloves, ensure they frequently wash their hands with soap/water.
- Employee Health Checks daily
- Clean, replace, and prohibit sharing of face coverings.
- Limit the sharing of objects (e.g. kitchen tools, pens, pads), as well as the touching of shared
- Ensure that employees who are bussing tables wash their hands with soap/water and, if they wear gloves, replace the gloves before and after cleaning and disinfecting tables.
- Adhere to hygiene, cleaning, and disinfection requirements from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Department of Health (DOH) and maintain logs that document date, time, and scope of cleaning.
- Provide and maintain hand hygiene stations including handwashing with soap, running warm water, and disposable paper towels, as well as an alcohol-based hand sanitizer containing 60% or more alcohol for areas where handwashing is not available or practical.
- Provide and encourage employees to use cleaning and disinfection supplies for shared surfaces for use before and after use of these surfaces, followed by hand hygiene.
- Regularly clean and disinfect the establishment and more frequently clean and disinfect high risk areas used by many individuals and for frequently touched surfaces (e.g. restrooms). Cleaning and disinfection must be rigorous and ongoing
- Ensure that equipment is regularly cleaned and disinfected using registered disinfectants products identified by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) as effective against COVID-19.
- Before returning to work, complete pre-return checks and assessments of kitchen systems to ensure a healthy and safe environment.
- Minimize sharing of kitchen equipment between staff (e.g. knives, pots, rags/towels)
- Use pre-rolled silverware.
What we ask of our Guests:
- If you have been Exposed to COVID-19 or have symptoms please keep yourself and others safe by staying home.
- If you have underlying health conditions and/or part of a high-risk group please keep yourself safe by staying home.
- Please be patient with our staff as they also have to adjust to a new normal
- Follow all posted signs and wear a face mask when not seated at your table
- An inherent risk exists in any public space by coming to Antun’s you voluntarily assume all risk related to exposure to COVID-19